1) Answer incoming customer inquiries
2) Record customer information within our customer service database
3) Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
4) Other duties as requested
1) To handle complete post fixture operation of a time charter and voyage chartered vessels.
2) Prepare voyage costing, final hire calculations and laytime calculations of the vessel.
3) Finalizing port disbursement account with agents.
4) Independent communication with owners/brokers/receiver and shipping agents etc.
5) Filing and keeping records of hire/payments, updating vessel and bunker register etc.
1) The Crew Manager requires knowledge of vessel management, HR and the Maritime industry as a whole to successfully work in Crew Management at a senior level.
2) Since Crew Management requires the organisation of schedules and long-term targets, the Crew Manager must be well organised and focused on achieving results.
3) The Crew Manager must also be able to work under pressure and in time constraints, remaining composed and calm.
4) You must be able to communicate competently, understanding the needs of others and answering and queries efficiently.
5) You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software relevant to Crew Management.